Wednesday, October 21

Jennifer & Patrick Wedding - Golden Colorado

Golden Colorado was gorgeous - the sun was bright and shiny and Mount Vernon Country Club was an awesome location for the wedding. Jennifer was so beautiful and Patrick was a lookin' handsome.

I had such a joy shooting this wedding, the couple was amazingly fun... the families were great... (Bobo!) and the wedding party rocked. Loved the couple, loved the location and loving the images... here's some of my favorites...

//enoch
143


















































Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

2 comments:

Becky Young said...

Yay! Beautiful job Enoch! I'm 89.7% I referred Patrick and Jennifer to you...could be wrong though. Love the last shot, absolutely fantastic my friend!

Unknown said...

awesome work dude, feel the love, u nailed these.

where did u get your logo from??? i like it a l o t !!

"a moment in time" dean