Thursday, November 12

Alonge Wedding - 9 Degrees of Happy'ness and Love

Yep it was cold that day ... 9 degrees outside and icy + snow ... but Peter and Lindsay's love warmed all our hearts (Ohhh extra cheese on that!). Our plans for some shots outside at a park were changed that day when Col Sprgs turned into the Arctic Tundra, however at one point in the day I talked them all into joining me outside for some wonderful pictures. Honestly my fingers froze around my camera...

Lindsay, Peter, and all their friends and family were a blast to be around, it was definitely one of the biggest Wedding Ceremony's (attendance) I've photographed -it was a sea of friendly faces.. I certainly had a blast. The ceremony at Four Square Church was beautiful and the reception at Tre Luna was delightful and yummy. Loved the day, loved my couple... it was a blessed one.

Here's some of my favorites...
//enoch
143

The reveal...






Yes ... that is a partial giraffe in the background...


Peter chillin' before the big show starts...








Lindsay's brother officiated the ceremony... how cool is that...






Lindsay is a teacher - this is her currently class and last years class... quick picture in front of all gazillion in attendance.




Beautiful ladies...






How brave are they! Reminder... 9 Degrees outside and icy... i got it in 1 shot. ;-)






The cake was gorgeous... but it was missing 2 tiers, as they were casualties of the icy day. Good thing broken up wedding cake still tastes like sweet manna from heaven.


Hug hug kiss kiss on the left.... snow falling on the top right.


Just cute... and funny.


Generational silly'ness ... Love it!












Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic, Amazing shots!!

najnelle said...

Enoch-
You are amazing! You were a delight to spend the day with! These pictures really capture the day. Thanks so much!!!
Jan (Lindsay's mom)

PrincessRiaDiaries said...

Perfection! Almost as good as me! I kid, I joke, I lie, I love! Absolutely fantastic! Cannot wait for the rest!
~~Maria~~

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Looks like it was a perfect day. Congratulations!!

Christopher said...

You are making it hard to pick a fav. But I think I will go with the first one. Love the lighting!

ohana photographers said...

gorgeous couple! that 2nd image and the shot of the couple in the window are the bomb my friend!! the chocolate on that cake looks tasty too!

Ryel j said...

Great choice on the outside shoot, even if your fingers froze off! I love the image of the groom dippin' his bride and the ones of them in the window! Good work

Brianna Phelan said...

That cake makes me want to go out on the hunt for chocolate even thought it's 10 o'clock at night. beautiful shots and such a fun representation of the day :)

Kellee Smith said...

Beautiful and very fun wedding. Cool lighting! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.