Tuesday, August 17

Amneh and Brian Engagement Session

Ok so my little sister is getting married next year to a great young guy and they asked me last year if I'd be willing to shoot their wedding day... and of course I said "I'd love to..." . Their wedding is set for next year (April 2011) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.


I wanted their sweetness, cuteness, and love for each other to come across - check check and check. Plus the last few shots - it was so bright outside with the background we wanted that we opted for sunglasses on during the shoot. One of those shots totally looks like a Ray-Ban commercial...

Anyways here's some of my favorites from their eSession.

Brian and Amneh - Love you both hope you love your images as much as I do... oh yeah ... and I can't wait for you lovely day...

//enoch
143






















Enoch Gonzalez
Professional Wedding Photographer
Colorado Springs Colorado

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are amazing!! What a great shoot!

Dani said...

These turned out sooooo good, she is a lucky sister!