Friday, May 27

Leslie & Jim eSession - Utica Square

Had a quick lovely engagement session with my Cousin (Leslie) a few weeks ago ... she's getting married in Tulsa in a couple weeks with her Prince Charming (aka Jim). This eSession was shot at the lovely and quaint Utica Square area... I fell in love with a phone booth and it's vintage look and of course with me being a Dorky Superman fan I had to add something super to it, love it!


Here's my favorites from our time together...

Enjoy your day peeps... And to Leslie and Jim, enjoy life together. Love you.

//enoch
143







Enoch Gonzalez
Professional Photographer
Wedding Photographer
Colorado Springs Colorado

2 comments:

PrincessRiaDiaries said...

Where is this phone booth? No doubt not in this state!

Enoch Photography said...

Hi! It's in Tulsa Oklahoma... Utica Square. It's a lovely Phone Booth.. :-)