Monday, November 10

Kate and Jim - It was a Beautiful Day...

A few weeks ago I captured the nuptials of Kate and Jim - what a great couple!

Great fun and freakin' awesome are a few ways to describe them - as well other words like - goofbell (Jim), kind and thoughtful (Kate - she brought awesome gifts for all the little kiddos at the reception!), loving, entertaining --- and just a blessed couple that I love being around. Honestly... loved being around them.

They got married at a lovely church that was full of personality and history - I loved the look of it and the images show.

You two - I can't wait to hang out again - you are such a great couple and so much fun to be around. May God bless you both abundantly daily and may you grow deeper and deeper in love with each other and each day anew. //enoch (yeah I couldn't pick just a few... look out below!)

“May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.” - Irish blessing.


























































































Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

15 comments:

Michaela said...

The one where they eat the cake is still my very favourite.

My brother is getting married in June to one of my closest friends. It's weird looking at wedding photography and knowing that someone I know will have their own soon.

Anonymous said...

NICE work Enoch! As always, you totally rocked this!

Tiffany said...

These shots are all just gorgeous!!
Amazing shoot as always~ :)

Christopher said...

When a photographer can have the love that two people share come through the photographs you know you are successful in getting great shots.

Wonderful work.

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

These are stinking fatabulous!! What you did with the lighting is just out of this world! I'm sure these knocked their socks off! Great job!

Anonymous said...

The black and white shot of the church is amazing. I love the simply beauty of the ring shot as well.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loving the flare shot of the bride in the church! awesome job my friend!

Andrew said...

Wow these are all great, I really like the one with the little boys on the couch. Everything is so colorful and there's a ton of emotion in all of them.

Hanssie said...

Yay for the shoe shot! But the three boys on the couch...hilarious. Okay and I do love the sun flares the best!

kymberli q. said...

Beautiful AND fun shots! Made me smile! Thanks for stopping by! I lost some of my blog lists. Glad you left a comment again! I'm bookmarking you!

Ruby Rideout said...

You know....I really love that Irish blessing you posted.

Also, my favorite is the one of the grooms face all lit up and happy when he sees his bride. Lots of emotion in your images. Awesome Enoch~

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Jim and I love the pictures. We can't wait to hang out with you again. You took such good care of us and we love you for that! Thanks again!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey bro hope you and your family have a blessed and happy turkey day!!

Elena said...

Beautiful work!!! Especially loved the details here!

Unknown said...

sun flair is stunning;) u nailed these momentsintime