Tuesday, December 2

Venners Family

Hey you guys/gals - long time no talk it seems. My world is good - I'll blog about some of my latest adventures later this month.

But for now - here's a great family which I had the pleasure of photographing again - The Venners family. They are so awesome that it made me even more awesome just being around them.

Here's some of my favs.... oh and the last one... it's a teaser to a 4Month old I shot the other day... too cute.

Take care. //enoch

The Beautiful Family


Cuddle time


Hey to you too!


Such a handsome guy


She was doing the Robot for me...


The Robot continued


Love... true Love...


If only I can figure out how to bottle up cuteness and sell it at Walmart ... I'd make my 1st Million.



The Teaser to Little Levi's 4M shoot .... more to come laters...



Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

6 comments:

Michaela said...

That baby is incredibly cute. Yay for spit bubbles!

P.S. I linked to you over at my blog. Check it out.

Tiffany said...

This is a great family shoot!!
That first shot is awesome!!!

Christopher said...

That last shot rocks!

Anonymous said...

That baby in the last picture is awesome!

Anonymous said...

that second image my friend is perfection! love their expressions they look sooo happy!!

Unknown said...

i tell u what, the last shot of the baby is to die for. it is shots like that that makes me want to grab my camera and shoot away. i no that hu r sooooo proud of that shoot. that one is a winnnnner:0)amomentintime