Saturday, May 30

Katie and Boe - eSession - Lovely'ness

My time with Katie and Boe was great - I got to learn just a little bit more about them and understand where they met and how they ended up together. You know they'll have great looking Colorado kids ... that will definitely be just as tall - yes I felt a little short at my 5'10... ;-)

Like I told them when I first met them, they remind me of what a Colorado couple would be like - Tall and Good looking, he is rugged and she's a beautiful lady. Such a great couple ... and great images of them... enjoy...

Till your wedding ... be safe and blessed you two. //enoch

“The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman.” - Jack Handy (i so want to be a giant monster fireman - that can fly! Ok maybe I just want to be Superman! -e)

-enoch




















Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These Rock!!!

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love them all... especially the last one! Thanks for the blog love too!

ohana photographers said...

always jealous of your backdrop enoch!! 4th one from the bottom is pure fierceness!

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are stunning! Beautiful location too! Great job!