Wednesday, June 3

Sweet Jumpin' eSession - Peter & Lindsay

I took Peter and Lindsay over to this park called Red Rock Canyon and we went on a bit of hike --- about 3 hours (sorry you two!) --- and by the end were a little lost and having to scale down a steep rocky hill - again sorry! ... ha. However good news ... they didn't break anything and I didn't fall over a crack my head open either and we got some killer images.

Pete and Lindsay = great young beautiful happy couple.

They're the type of couple that make you laugh cause they're so goofy and fun to be with. I can't wait for their wedding in October. Guys we'll have a blast - and I promise no rock climbing or rock jumping neck breaking shots... well unless I see something that just HAS TO BE SHOT! ;-)

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. - Audrey Hepburn


enjoy - //enoch
143
















Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

7 comments:

ohana photographers said...

super cute couple! that jumpin shot is so awesome!!!! lovin the 2nd one too. awesome session enoch!

Tiffany said...

I freakin' love these!!!! Amazing!

Christopher said...

Something about jumping people that I just think is so cool!

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I LOVE these! I really like the tube/tunnel one! Awesome as always.

Val McCormick Photography said...

So cute! I love the second one. What a great session! :-)

Ruby Rideout said...

they totally look like a fun couple....love 'em all especially the last jumping one!

...and you get alot of cool couples to shoot, lucky you...lucky them. ;)

Dawn Malone said...

Awesome job! Love the jump shot! :D