Wednesday, August 26

Stacey & Shawn Wedding - Fox Run Park

Stacey & Shawn had a lovely quaint wedding at Fox Run Park in Monument Colorado a few weeks ago. It was an honor to shoot their nuptials, they are a super cool couple. I loved their setting, the wedding was humble with a few family and close friends, very relaxed and easy going.

Congratulations again to the two of you on your union as one. Be blessed.

Here's some favorites of them and their family...

//enoch
143





















Enoch Gonzalez Wedding Photography Professional Photographer Colorado Springs Colorado

7 comments:

Karla Fishburn said...

I think my favorite is the photo of the whole family! Sooooo much fun! Love the dynamics...

Anonymous said...

Stacey and Shawn...Lovely family although their not all happy. Love the pictures.

Christopher said...

My only question is what did you wear? Did you get away with having shorts on?

Becky Young said...

Great work Enoch! My favorite is the first shot, I really love your use of lighting in these! Great job as always!

ohana photographers - david & kimi said...

awesome work enoch! great lookin family and awesome venue!

mackyton said...

Their wedding location is so beautiful. I am just stuck on the beauty of this place. I have a dream of an outdoor wedding at such beautiful spot. We will get married in 2018 and have already started making the list of my dream New York wedding venues.

Micheal Alexander said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Wedding Photography Colorado Springs