Tuesday, August 4

Dafft Wedding - Beauty and the Cardboard cut out...

Shot this wedding a few weeks ago here in Colorado Springs out at Cheyenne Mountain Resort, I will 1st off have to say that Samantha was one of the most beautiful & charming Brides I have ever shot, she was a hoot and gorgeous and full of personality.
Also would like to say that this has been one of the most different wedding I have shot to date, why? you may ask. Well the Groom was stuck overseas at the last minute, so he was unable to physically attend, so he was streamed in via video conference and a card board cutout of him (cute).

Samantha was such a trooper with the knowing that they would be together in a few weeks in Hawaii to have a ceremony together (a 2nd wedding persay). Like I said she is/was gorgeous and such a pleasure to work with... Cheers to the both of you on your nuptials, I hope the best for you in the many years to come together.

"5000 miles away and you are still right here, in my heart and mind." - unknown


//enoch
143







Didn't get a lot of Card Board Groom - but I had to add him in some portrait shots...
















This is one of my favorite shots of the day








I like this shot cause the motion - not the best - but a cool shot none the less... The beat was kickin' and this group was table bangin' ...






No regular cake at this shindig - cupcakes baby!






Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

2 comments:

ohana photographers said...

gorgeous enoch! loooove the one right before the funny face and LOVE the funny face one! that just makes me smile!

Tiffany said...

Awesomeness!! :)