Friday, September 4

Ashley & David - Manitou Springs Wedding

I Heart Ashley and David, very awesome couple before they got married, and now they're even more awesome afterwards. Shot their beautiful mountain view wedding a few weeks ago at the Rockledge Inn in beautiful Manitou Springs Colorado. I made sure David would drive out his Hot rod to the site so that we'd get some Hot Rod hotness of the lovely couple - and did I.

David & Ashley - you are a beautiful couple inside and out, may you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and joy together. Be blessed.

Here's some of my favorites from the day, from the getting ready, fixing hair shots to the 1st dance and in between... enjoy.


//enoch
143





































































Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Every single shot is aaaaahhhmazing!!

Gray Photography - Zach & Jody said...

Cool details in this set!

Anonymous said...

come to tulsa and take pictures of me and Jaymz :]
these pictures are amazing!

LOVEYOU!
tiffany

Dawn Malone said...

Beautiful wedding!

Brianna Phelan said...

This looks like such a fun wedding - so many fun moments :)

Cindy Schultz said...

very sexy! very fun! Love your style! (O:

Ruby Rideout said...

DUDE!!!!!!
I think this is my favorite wedding of yours!
I mean it, i love the style, love the processing, love the couple, and oh my.....that car!!
Awesomeness to the tenth power~!!!