Sunday, September 20

RFC Pastors and Families...

Had a great photography session a few weeks ago with the Pastoral Staff of Rock Family Church and their kids. What a great group, honestly had soooo much fun with them, they were up for all types of things which I love. I'll be posting up some images from a Sunday Service very soon.

Pastor Dean and his whole staff are wonderful and such a delight to be around. If anyone out there in the area is looking for a great home church... give them a try. RFC WEBSITE

Here are some of my favorites from that day... enjoy.

//enoch
143

Got some great head shots of everyone ...



I'm really lovin this silhouette picture...



Some great looking families here...








These next series of images... I was soooo excited about - and I think ... they turned out pretty good. Two big pats on my back. ;-)








Rock Family Church Pastoral Staff


Enoch Gonzalez
Enoch Photography
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

4 comments:

ohana photographers said...

great head shots e and that 2nd b&w is the bomb!!

Christopher said...

Yea those BW are awesome. So much fun!

dani marie said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

dani marie said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!