Saturday, September 18

Its a nice day for a... White Wedding

There have been a few times in my wedding photography days that I ever teared up, this was one of them. The vows given by David and Sheree were so heart felt and beautiful. I brushed it off as something in my eye if asked... :) I shot... and continued to shoot.


The love that David and Sheree have for each other is so wonderful to see how could I not stand there with friends and family while those vows were read and not be moved. They are such a beautiful couple inside and out. It was an honor to shoot their beautiful day.

David is also a professional photographer with a great talent and such a wonderful guy all around, he's located out in Denver - check out his site here.... (DavidWhitePhoto).

Here are lots of my favorites from the day, it was hard to choose... laters peeps!

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones

//enoch
143






































Enoch Gonzalez
Professional Photographer
Colorado Springs Colorado

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Totally Awesome!

mrs boo radley said...

Oh my goodness! The groom's look of anticipation is a classic...he must have loved the sight of his bride walking down the aisle! Fabulous capture! Just AMAZING!!

jess... said...

wow! you just keep getting better and better!-jess

Franz Schneider said...

Love your work! Thanks for blessing this family!

EXCELLENT WORK!

Joel said...

Yo. You did an AMAZING job at this wedding. Seriously, I just felt like I almost relived being there that day after looking at the pictures. Keep using your impeccable talent to the glory of God. :-)
-Joel the groomsman (a.k.a. Luke Perry)

Melissa said...

Enoch, it's been a long time since I've stopped by your blog. This wedding is great! Keep it coming!