Tuesday, September 14

Redmon Family Portrait Session

Hello peeps, just wanted to post a great session that happened a couple weeks ago. This is a great family, the Redmon Family. I met Julie and Stephen back in 2009, shot their wonderful eSession and then their gorgeous wedding day... so I was honored when they asked me to capture some beautiful images of their new baby boy. They've moved on to Atlanta and again in a few to New York, I truly hope our paths cross one day again!


Here are some of my favorites of the day. Enjoy!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~Dr. Seuss

//enoch
143











Enoch Gonzalez
Professional Photographer
Colorado Springs Colorado

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Such a beautiful family and talented photographer. Great combination. 

**Sharla**

Tiffany said...

Love, love, love this shoot!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely beautiful family session my friend! that last shot should be made into a huge print/canvas and put up in her room! love it!