Monday, December 17

Blessed is this life...

Wow is it beautiful out here with snow everywhere. It's always good to count your blessings in your life from day to day, just to take a bit of time out every now and day and thank God for the blessings in your life. For me, having a beautiful wonderful wife and a absolutely delightful little girl who in my honest opinion is the bestest most behaved smartest little girl I know..., health and wonderful friends back in Texas who I dearly miss... and of course living in the Great State of Colorado and getting to wake up to these mountains! I am blessed in this life no matter what comes my way

Tara and I noticed today that this time of year is stressful if you let it be, for us it starts as Tara Birthday, My Birthday, Thanksgiving, Our Anniversary, Christmas, and then Kenzie's Birthday... wow we're busy and stress can come quickly. But really we all need to take a moment to set back and remember the true meaning of Christmas and not get so stressed out.

Here are some beautiful pictures from our backyard... (ok maybe more like our backyard down the road about 2 miles...)



2 comments:

Jennifer Elaine said...

Great backyard! Have a great December, I know what you mean about a busy month. You should totally check out Diggnation, its a lot of tech and random cool news and it's way fun.

jess... said...

You are such a great photographer!