Tuesday, December 4

Court & Jen Collier

I knew Court growing up in Tulsa Ok., we were roommates once upon a time and high school friends. We lost touch for a long time but always seemed to talk every 5 years or so... well fast forward to now and he's married a very beautiful woman and owns a successful Roller Skating Center in Sand Springs OK - I couldn't be more proud of what he has become and where he is going with his life. Congratulations Court on everything you've accomplished, there's lots more road for both of us to travel and I'm certain we'll continue to cross paths, I definitely would love to have you and Jen out to Colorado some time.

I meet Court and Jen out in Tulsa at the pedestrian bridge to start our session and ended at their skate rink, everything turned out great, I LOVE their images, here's a sample of their shoot... ENJOY! -E

























1 comment: