Monday, February 4

Charlie and Lola Party & Before and Afters...

We had a Charlie and Lola themed Birthday Party for Kenzie a couple weeks ago. I created a banner for her birthday party that hung up in the living room.



Here's a couple photos from her 1st Tea Party (I picked out a tea set for her - she loved it right away) --- (there are before and after on post processing)






I LOVE LOVE LOVE actions - I use the following actions:
Itty Bitty 40 action set
Kubota Actions (artistic pak 1, artistic tools vol 3, & production pak 1)
showit effects

Feel free to try out the before image and email me what you've come up with... I'd love to see it.
Good night -Enoch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh...i'm going to try this. i own the boutwell's action set. i'll definitely see if i can make images look as fabulous as yours do!

Andrew said...

Looks like the birthday part was a lot of fun, and I really like the processing.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures came out really great and I like the idea you used.