Sunday, February 3

Kenzie Year 2

On Saturday January 21st, 2006 - Kenzie Rayen Gonzalez was introduced to this world at 3:04 PM. This will always go down as our best day - 3 weeks ago Kenzie turned 2 years old. Each year I create a "Year in Pictures" movie (via iMovie and iDVD) and I'm sure I'll continue to do this till she's in her late 20's...

Below is what I created this year - (song is Blessed by Brett Dennen)


Tomorrow I'll post some photos from her Birthday Party (Charlie and Lola)...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Great Job my friend. Perfect song choice...the title says it all.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely AWESOME! You are truly Blessed.

Enoch Photography said...

Dale/Tom & Linda,
Thank you for you kind words. Love you all...

Yes I am truly blessed - not only with my family (which includes you), but also to know you all and continue to have you all in my life.

thomasandjamie said...

Aww, sweet girl! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!! Nice job, Knockie. That was awesome!