Sunday, May 25

Brian and Liz - 2nd Year Anniversary

They were married 2 years ago, they told me that they never received Engagement Photos. So I thought I'd hook them up with some great engagement style images along with great emotion filled shots.

Brian and Liz - they're both in the Military serving to protect our great country. They have the type of jobs that are top secret - so I didn't get much info about it... I'm sure if I did they'd have to kill me... ha-ha. No really. ;-)

Before we started our session the clouds had moved in and HUGE storms started across the area. However they skies parted and we had a great session with wonderful puffy clouds. I did pray driving up to the shoot for clear skies for a little while... I like to believe that worked! The breaking in of the warm sun made for some of my most favorite shots.

Brian/Liz - you both were a blessing to hang with... very cool couple. Oh and Brian I'll be praying for you while you're deployed to Iraq - be safe my friend. Talk to you soon guys...

//enoch




























9 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

nicely done! this is some of your best work to date!

p.s. and a BIG thank you for the kind inspiring words on the blog!

AHS Photography said...

Great work!! The 2nd to last one is super awesome!

Anonymous said...

love love love this session! Definitely some of your best work!
ps-you better keep that lens in a safe place, because I might steal it one day...=)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

enoch, dude you knocked this one out the park!! the clouds and that view!!! those clouds are RIDICULOUS!! love #8 those cliffs are insane!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh yah, lovin the new look!!!

Enoch Photography said...

Thank you all for these awesome words of encouragement!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

To from no couple's portraits for 2 years to this set...wow. These look awesome and your use of the landscape is perfect. Great work!
-E

P.S. Thank you for the blog love and nice words. I agree - it's awesome to find that someone!

Unknown said...

Great job dude I love the frameing on these. And I am really likeing that jump shot.

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

Number 4 is my favorite of all times! I love that you were able to capture God's glory shinning through the clouds, as well as the beautiful couple! You totally rock...again!!!