Sunday, May 4

Weekend in Review

This weekend was fun and joyous...

Watched Iron Man - it's a must see... you'll love it. Go watch it. Can't wait for the Dark Knight to come out... I am so siked to see it.

Kenzie got a toddler bed - she loves it... and sleeps so good in it... (i'll post a couple pics of that later in the week)

Hiked up the Incline again - beat my time by 30+ mins from the last time I went up. Tara rocked at it... she did it in 55 mins - I did it in 60. Below are a few from the hike... I was too tired to take a lot of images...

Watched Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium - really cute move. Worth the rental.

This is the view from the bottom - it was a nice clear day - 45-50'ish degrees - at the top it was a bit colder.



We made it - from L-R : Me Tara Courtney & Teri - we rocked it... next week we're all doing Green Mountain Falls. I'll have Kenzie on my back for that one.


This is a nice view from the top...


On our hike down - saw signs of Spring... how lovely


Oh and before this beautiful nice weekend... it snowed like crazy last week. CRAZY!



2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the shot of the tulips. i'm really lovin that last shot, even tho' it reminds me of christmas and i should be thinkin of surfin! saw ironman too and was surprised i liked it. wasn't too sure about downey as a super hero, but he was pretty good.

Unknown said...

Ironman rocked I love it. Great shots from your hike dude.