Monday, August 4

The Pacione Six

6 is a magic number for the Pacione Family - 6 beautiful members of an ultra cool awesome family. Holly is a fellow photographer here in Colorado Springs (Holly Pacione Photography) and I felt honored to get that call from her to take some super duper cool shots of her extra cool family. It was requested to show relationships and not so much of staring into the camera... I like that.

The kiddo's spanned from 1.5 years to 6 years old - and mom and dad where just wonderful to be around, You could feel the love as it should be...

I had a great time with them - Matt/Holly - you guys are so cool and have such a great family, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my time with you all. Let's hang out soon. //enoch

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. - Theodore Hesburgh
























15 comments:

Hanssie said...

Love that first shot. The reflection is perfect!

Elena said...

What a beautiful family and images - great work, Enoch!

Tiffany said...

these are so fantastic!!
wnat a great family shoot~

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

What a cute family.. You really got some great shots, very creative and awesome color. I love the last pic

Ryel j said...

What an adorable family! Love the session shots! Your style is rocking

Danielle said...

That kiss picture...that is talent Enoch!!!

I love the one of just the kids, it shows their personalities. Great Job!

AHS Photography said...

awesome! love the one where they are sitting on the bench!!!

kymberli q. said...

Great job! LOVE that last one! So cool!

Ruby Rideout said...

Encoh, The candid one of the mom with the 2 kids is unreal. There's something about it....you can feel her love for them. Its almost 3d.

The one of the family by the door...so cool!!

And the kissing one: LOVE IT.

Super killer session.

Val McCormick Photography said...

What a beautiful family. Way to rock that storefront window :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

1 & 5 are INSANE awesome!!! just plain love them! love that last shot too!
have a rad weekend my friend!!

Unknown said...

number eight is off the hook dude;~) i love them all, awesome family shoot. not just fotogs but this is the essense of {AMOMENTINTIME}

Christopher said...

I am not sure which is my favorite. They are all awesome. The kids are for sure keepers.

m p said...

What a great family session! I love big families.
My fav is #1, I absolutely adore it!

Anonymous said...

Oh love these - great job with such a large family. Those can be tricky but you rocked it!