Wednesday, August 13

Southern Charm and a Wedding Dress

Went out a couple weeks ago with Dondra to shoot her beautiful self in her beautiful wedding dress. Tara and I went out on this shoot and had a great time with Dondra - former pageant model to note, who's southern country charm was so warm and inviting, made you wanna start saying "yes sir/ma'am" to everyone.

See I use to live down in Louisiana many years ago and I remember people being so polite everywhere you go, she really just took me down memory lane being with her and of course listening to the ascent - very charming. Tara and I both loved our time with you Dondra... hope to hang again soon. Have a great time down in Cajun Country. ;-)

"In the South, the breeze blows softer...neighbors are friendlier, nosier, and more talkative. (By contrast with the Yankee, the Southerner never uses one word when ten or twenty will do)...This is a different place. Our way of thinking is different, as are our ways of seeing, laughing, singing, eating, meeting and parting. Our walk is different, as the old song goes, our talk and our names. Nothing about us is quite the same as in the country to the north and west. What we carry in our memories is different too, and that may explain everything else."

-Charles Kuralt in "Southerners: Portrait of a People"



//enoch














19 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shots!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

it's insane how polite everyone is down south. she looks stunning and you rocked the party once again my friend!!

Tawny said...

Wowzers! I suck at the bridal thing dude, but you really capture the softness of the moment as well as the beauty of the bride and dress. I pout now... hmmmph! LOL

anna joy said...

these are stunning!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Beautiful work! I love that second shot man.

Dawn Malone said...

Thanks so much for the blog luv this morning. :) Can you please notify the magazine editors please...HAHA. You are doing such a great job yourself, love all the creative shots.

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

You're the man, Enoch Gonzalez. You are the man.
-E

Unknown said...

hey dude,
thanks for the look see on my blog. this is a nice post. i love the bride shot all eyes, the window to one's soul. awesome fotogs brother:~} {A MOMENT IN TIME} you know it is nice to be reminded sometimes. love them while you can!!!!!!!because they will leave you one day, never get to busy to say and do the litte things:~}

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do't ask me why, first time i've looked at your web site;~} all i can say is u da man;) love your work. boom baby;-} "i'll be back" [amomnetintime]

Amanda Suanne said...

Soooo beautiful! great work here, I love the 6th shot! Its amazing!

Ryel j said...

Great job! My favorite is your second shot!

Hanssie said...

Awww, she's cute! I love the one where she is standing on the wall.

kymberli q. said...

Love them - #3 is my favorite. That shot is adorable!!

Ruby Rideout said...

Loving these Enoch~

Beautiful bride no doubt! #3 is also my fav.
Love the angle on the last one.

You use to live in Louisiana? Wow.

AHS Photography said...

Wow, what a stunning bride! Great work!

JMHickerson said...

Very stunning bride. I love the 6th photo. you have wonderful talents!

Anonymous said...

Solid work as always.

Christopher said...

Dude, great contrast in the first 2 shots. I love ht texture of them.

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!