Sunday, August 24

Hannah's Gooood Lookin' Senior Portraits

Met up with Hannah and her wonderful family in Manitou a couple weeks ago, we had such a blast hanging out and just taking fun pictures. Along the way we ran into a couple that had a harlequin macaw - which just seem like a good prop for some pictures... it was certainly a cool picture opportunity.

Hannah was just a great model to capture and her images have turned out so soooo cool. Below are some of the awesome'ness that I've captured.

laters... //enoch










This was that cool macaw that we ran into, he couldn't stop kissing Hannah.










This is a cool image of Hannah and her boyfriend Jaron - it started to rain right when we completed the shoot.


On a side note....
To my fellow photographers that run Lightroom - I ran across a program that has made my life in LR2 so awesome. The DNG Profile Editor. I've always had issues capturing in RAW and not getting that richness of color --- then I ran into this Blog --- oh how that DNG Profile has changed that pop in picture life I've been longing for... hahaha. So I thought I'd share the link and let you feel the love...

DNG Profile Editor is in Beta form... however it works so good!! Learn more at Abode.
//enoch

15 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic shots!!
Thanks also for the lightroom tip!!
Very cool~

Anonymous said...

Hannah, Melissa, & Jaron had a blast running (literally!) all over Manitou Springs with you & your camera!! Melissa wants you to take all of her momentous-occasion pix (engagement, wedding, babies, etc!!), when those days come! You have such a gift & make taking pix so FUN!! THANK YOU, Enoch!!
Love,
Mary (Hannah's mom)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love 1 & 5!! her hair color is awesome! great color in all these my friend!! nailed.it!!

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

WOW she is beautiful.. I have a thing for red heads.. Babies, kids, adults whatever... I love the red hair.. These are perfect.. full of great light and lots of bright color

Hanssie said...

Love the green in the first shot. How fun! And thanks for the LR tip...I tried the RAW thing this week, but am not sure I like it...

Ruby Rideout said...

Her hair is so rad!! Love it against the matching wall.

First image my fav: wow.

All of your colors rock here. Great work!

Unknown said...

hey dude nice fotogs, great captures;-} [a moment in time]

Ryel j said...

So sweet!! Its makes my think of my birdie too!

Ryel j said...

So sweet!! Its makes my think of my birdie too!

Christopher said...

Love how you made the hair "work". The photos just pop now! Very awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love that macaw!! Great shoot. :)

kymberli q. said...

AWESOME! Love the one with the bird!

AHS Photography said...

#1 is so rad!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love that session, and her red hair. Once again great Job. #1 is my fav.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

LOVIN the colors here....OMG! Feast for my eyes!