Sunday, October 12

Cristy and Sean Wedding Day

The Friday before last, I captured the nuptials of Cristy and Sean here in Colorado Springs - it was a lovely wedding. The Bride and Groom looked gorgeous. The Reception was a fun filled family time of dancing and eating and mingling and well... then the Conga........

...Cristy/Sean --- be blessed you two. Live Love Fight and make up quickly.

On a side note, when I arrived at the hotel I noticed 2 gentlemen at the front of the hotel waiting for a shuttle pickup. I thought I recognized 1 of them, so I turned around to ask if I knew either one, to which they said nope sorry they can't remember me. However the closer look allowed me to see that yep it was him ... Steve Jobs ... I wish --- really it was Phil Schiller, Apple's Senior VP of Marketing - if you follow Apple Keynotes I'm sure you know who I'm talkin' about. Yeah I'm an Apple fanboy (kinda). But none the less it was cool to me.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

The Beautiful Bride


The Bride and her Bridesmaids


The Groom and his men


The Bling of the evening...


A look down the aisle - almost ready to begin


Here comes the bride












The kiss to seal the deal


Now Mr. and Mrs...






A little alone time ... sweet tender moments.


The Beautiful Bride


I love the look of this shot and the setup... maybe it's just me.


While the Bridal party waited for their introduction - I saw a peep hole in the door and snapped a shot. Hey... it worked!


A slight miss step from someone knocked the figures off the cake - yikes. Yeah the wax didn't work --- but Superglue did!


It's all good.






Just a few pretty families at the reception...







The 1st dance with some great emotion


Father & Daughter Dance


Now you see him... now you don't.


One of Cristy's little boys was jammin to this song --- here he's playing the air guitar while his partner in crime cheers him on and then starts to play his own air guitar.


While his little brother was playing the air guitar - he was getting his grove on.


The conga line begins!


Even the groom got in on the fun... of course with a beer in tote.


Fun times... with Conga!


Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding and Life Photographer
Colorado Springs, Colorado

18 comments:

Christopher said...

I love the yes in the first shot. And the little boy jamming away!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Enoch! How about we set up a time for you to teach me how to be an amazing photographer, cause you ROCKED this wedding! Fantastic job. =)

Megan Hardre said...

Love the warm lighting on the ceremony shots! Great work!! :)

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Ooo...awesome job, man!
I really love that shot of them in the foyer with the vases!
-E

Ruby Rideout said...

first of all, that cake topper rocks! i always liked the one of the groom wearing the chain around his ankles but this one tops that....haha.

'bling of the evening'- funny comment great image.
love the reflection pic and the one of the boys dancing....so cute!

all are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

the bridal party work is rockin.

Poly Scenic Photography said...

Great stuff as usual. What hotel is that that by the way? At first I thought it looked familiar, but now I'm not sure. Great that you caught the cake topper ordeal. My wife and I had a Homer and Marge Simpson cake topper and we had to send it back two or three times because Marge kept arriving headless. At least she stayed connected at the wedding.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

totally love the look of that shot!!!! pure unadulterated awesomeness!!! the garter shot is just way too funny!! awesome job my friend, awesome job!!

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I love them all! I especially love the one in the foyer with the vases as well! It's a close tie though with the cake topper images! Totally awesome images as usual!

anna joy said...

these are beautiful! i love how dramatic and emotional your style is. i love the one of them sitting in chairs, looks like its in a lobby of some sort. awesome job!

Cristylea said...

You were so wonderful to work with and so creative, the peephole shot was too cool!! I can't believe you got a shot of the cake topper mishap; I was totally bummed (it broke again, missing limbs) but this shot made me feel so much better!
I was nervous about the lighting but you totally made it work. I could go on about how impressed Sean and I are but I think you have the idea. Thank You Enoch!!!

AHS Photography said...

Way to rock it! Awesome job!

Eric Foley said...

Very nice! I especially like the ones with the bride against the mosaic tile and the bride and groom sitting next to that table.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Awesome job, I love the popping color and ambient lighting!

Andrew said...

Great images as always man. I really love the second one with all the girls and the one of the bride and groom on the red chairs. Thanks for sharing.

Elena said...

Amazing work Enoch, great images! And it's not just you - the one with the vases is really outstanding!

Unknown said...

hey dude:-) that palce keeps me soooo stressed and worn out, I don't feel like bloggin' i hate that too. i have been shootin' some and editing. i have some to post soon. "i'll be back"

Oh, by the way, nice wedding shoot. u have an awesome eye for the awesome!!!!

A MOLMENT IN TIME

Unknown said...

u see all of the type-o's. don't give up on me;-) A MOMENT IN TIME