Wednesday, October 29

The last couple months....

You know I noticed I haven't been posting any personal stuff for a while now... well except for yesterday. So here some of the small amount of stuff we've done in the last few months. Enjoy!

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

Here's an image of the Balloon festival we attended --- love it when they let them burn!


At the Zoo feeding the Giraffe's --- om nom nom nom


Kenzie a few months ago... getting to be a big girl


After a while... we all start to dislike the camera, 2 year olds are not excluded!


She got down to make a sand angel...


She's so pretty...


... still so pretty... like Mommy.


The most wonderful girls in my life.


My beautiful wife... she just had a b-day a couple days ago.


...see Kenzie's pretty like her Mommy.


My Mom came to visit a few months ago as well... --- she doesn't like her picture taken... so let this be a warning to any family members... take a good picture or you have the silly ones end up online!


We were walking up to Helen Hunt falls (not the actress) - had to stop and take a snap.


We went to Arizona last month - had a blast! Here's Kenzie with 2 of her cousins.


Sweet beautiful cousins hanging out on the steps --- just chillin


It was dress up time -- Kenzie was the damsel in distress --- then you have the superheroes and villains.


These last few were shot with a Point and Shoot - My good friend Darrell came to visit this past weekend, we had a full fun filled weekend.

Hiked this past weekend at Glenn Eyrie -- autumn was around everywhere in the Pikes Peak National Forest.


Kenzie ME and Tara...


This was the ride up to Pikes Peak - no rails once you're up over treeline. It's a bit nerve racking.


Here's Darrell - we're nearing the top ... it was about 22 degrees up there... in the single digits with the wind chill.


Ok. time for sleep. Adios.

//enoch

Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs, Colorado

15 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! You have a beautiful family!

Christopher said...

Some very cool stuff. And cute kids to say the least!

Tiffany said...

These are great!! Beautiful family~ I love that balloon shot too~

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a blast. Beautiful family.

Amanda Suanne said...

what a BEAUTIFUL family!! I love all the family shots as well as the balloons and the giraffe!

Michaela said...

Those are beautiful shots!

I'm curious, why did you call your site "Enoch Photography"?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

om nom nom now THAT made me almost spit out my coke zero onto my monitor!! so funny my friend!! i want to go to a balloon festival. *stomping feet like a child* you have a beautiful family my friend!

Enoch Photography said...

Thank you all for all the wonderful comments! Yes... I have to agree... I do have a beautiful family... well minus me! ;-)

For those that don't know... Om nom nom ... Cookie Monster makes that noise when eating his COoooookiiieees!

Michaela - Enoch Photography - named after me... Enoch (my 1st name) --- and I do Photography Professionally. Kinda seemed to fit... ;-) ... My Grandfather named me... growing up wasn't much fun.

Ruby Rideout said...

Why did you name yourself Enoch Photography?
Was that a joke?

About time you posted personal pics! Beautiful family no doubt my friend. Your little girl is scrumptuous.

Michaela said...

Hmm...yes, that would make sense. Your name is wicked, by the way. Maybe God will make you disappear off the face of the earth. How cool would that be?!

Michaela said...

Oh, and I thought there might have been some deeper meaning to your blog title...other than your name. Sorry if I offended you :P

Anonymous said...

OH wow I LOVE that first shot. Amazing colors!!!

Hanssie said...

Wow. Your wife is gorgeous and so are your kids! God has richly blessed you :)

Oh and love that giraffe photo!

Shyla said...

Can I just say the women in your life are stunning? you are a lucky lucky man ;)

:)

Elena said...

Gorgeous family!!! Loved to read and see this post, thanks for sharing ;)