Wednesday, October 22

Katie & Ian - Hillside Gardens Wedding

On this day I arrived a bit early and was able to take a couple walks around the property at Hillside Gardens and familiarize myself with the surroundings as this was my first time at this unique location. What a beautiful setting for not only Weddings but parties as well... I loved it as it was a great backdrop for something different that isn't usually seen for Weddings.

Katie arrived shortly there after, of course a bit nervous, as most brides are which really goes without saying - I tried to talk her into a quick shot of something to ease the nerves... she did seem at ease later on - wonder if she took my advise. Katie was radiant that day...beautiful dress, shoes, glowing smile, beautiful wedding location, awesome friends and family --- the whole package. What a great day we would have... this was after all... Katie's Day. She was getting married to a great guy, and of course... she was happy.... and it showed.

Ian - relaxed as always, didn't seem fazed at all this day - he was getting married to his Love and it showed on his face - he gleamed with a boyish charm and a grinned a boyish grin - he was happy and it too ... showed.

The beautiful couple said their "I do's" and danced and ate and drank the night through... what a great time. I adore weddings.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. ~ Unknown ~



Here is the small cottage where Katie got ready... it's so cute.




This is the bar area --- drinks and wine where a plenty


Mirror shot...


Beautiful Sisters






The guys wore Adidas soccer shoes... very cool.




Yeah... biggest Bird Cage I'd ever seen.




Forget the photo books or the matted frames --- K&I chose a classic old ski for guests to sign... cool.


The elegant bride




Down the isle ...


The bridal party --- what a good lookin' bunch...


The BM and MOH ---


The 1st glance...






see.... there's that little boy smile --- it's cute...


“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” - The Princess Bride



--- after this... it was just Happily Ever After stuff... :-)


Smooching in an abandoned toll booth.


She had her cake... but he had....


.... his PIES... lots of them... If you can think of it... it was there. I was in heaven. I love π




It was a really funny joke... I'm more than certain.






Toasting it out with 2 beers


Dance dance dance --- dancing machines ... watch'em get down...








Be Blessed you two. //enoch

Enoch Gonzalez
Colorado Springs Colorado
Wedding Photography

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are soooo gorgeous!!
I love them all!~
Those first few of the venue are some of my favorite venue shots ever!~

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

bahaha! that cage shot is hilariously awesome!!! totally diggin that last shot enoch!!

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I found myself lost in all of these images! Wow... such a beautiful venue and beautiful shots! Inspiring work AGAIN!

Hanssie said...

Cool last shot and love the pics of the grounds.

Christopher said...

the soccer shores (boots) are a very cool idea. The one shot with the car, very cool tones!

Ryel j said...

Love this post!! I just kept thinking... I like that one, no that one, wait that one. So I couldn't pick a favorite there all so great!!

Megan Hardre said...

Great job! Isn't that a neat venue? I loved your take on the different spots around the garden for the more posed shots. I swear that parron in the cage wasn't there a few weeks back. Craaazy! Anyway, nice work! The couple will love them.

mrs boo radley said...

Wow, you do great work. These are fabulous.

I was in Colo Spgs once...in a record-breaking blizzard.

Unknown said...

hey dude, swwweeettt location shoot, feels like i am there. never been, always wanted to visit,maybe one day;-) comecme, amomentintime

Unknown said...

Beautiful compositions and colors here. The whole set is a jaw dropper but in my opinion, it is the final frame that really brings the set home.

Great photos.
Thanks for sharing them with the world.


Stay happy and healthy,
Brody - Polarity Photo