Tuesday, December 16

Radacious Rodda Family

Yo!! Gabba Gabba!! is what I kept shouting and singing while at this shoot to get a good smile. See being a complete idiot for a kiddo's smile isn't something that is new for me... however ripping my jeans during a shoot is new and something you just have to work through!! How embarrassing! Ask me... I'll explain.

The Rodda family was awesome - they loved to love and loved to laugh. Dad was an Ironman also! I mean... how cool is that! Yeah... biking over 120 miles, swimming over 2 miles ... and then running a marathon... I'd die. I'm serious - dead before I finish... however next year.... 1/2 marathon here I come! yeah baby!

Enjoy a few shots that is the rad Rodda family...








Enoch Gonzalez

Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

18 comments:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I seriously LOVE these! The true beauty of their family just shines through. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Man.. this session is freakin amazing. The last shot is something that needs to be turned into a big print.

Michaela said...

Oh jeez! Very, very cute. So on to what is truly important: ripped your jeans, eh? Do elaborate...

Ruby Rideout said...

yo gabba gabba??!! do you really scream that to get a smile? haha

she's adorable and loved by her parent's, you can see in your photos. your processing is lovely here too!

i hope you ripped your jeans by the knees. :D

Enoch Photography said...

Yep... I was yelling that... hey... do what you can to get a smile anytime! The true joy of being a moron for a good child's laugh.

And yes... ripped the jeans... but not by the knees. I'm in no way overweight - I'm coming in at 150 Ibs - but I was squatting and bit contoured and then I heard rrrrrip... crouch area wide open - embarrassed but oh well. I only had about 10 mins in the shoot left... so I just ignored it. LOL. 1 of my favorites jeans too! suck!

AHS Photography said...

so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

awesome fam shoot my friend! that second image is awesome and i love the last one!!

umm...where are the pics of the "incident" haha!!

i hope you and your fam have an awesome christmas!!

Michaela said...

Hahaha. I'm sorry, but that's really funny! Did the family you were shooting notice? That would be awkward.

Tawny said...

Rockin' images! EVERY ONE of them!! I am settling into my fourth night in Denver and you locals have some bawls!!! This place is freezin!!!!!!!!

Elena said...

Beautiful light and awesome images!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want to see the ripped jeans...

Love the processing on these too. Awesome!

mrs boo radley said...

Fabulous--especially love the first one!

Gabba gabba,
l e a h

Just Kids said...

Wonderful pictures.

Amanda Suanne said...

I love the third shot those are wonderful!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey buddy, hope santa was good to you and your family! here's to kickin 09 in the bleep bleepity bleep! ha! hope all is well with you!

Ruby Rideout said...

Yeesh, put up a picture of a rock.

Just update this blog already.

Ryel j said...

So sweet! I love the lighting!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

update! update! update! ;) hope you're doing alright bro!