Saturday, April 25

Just Jack...

I have to be honest - I've always loved the name Jack... Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack the Pumpkin King, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack Jack from The Incredibles, etc... . I've told Tara that if we had another kid and it was a boy - Jack would be either his first or middle name, or just a name I called him! ha.

How the shoot went -
- Jack cute
- Parents awesome
- Givson guitar (India knockoff!) LOVED IT!
- Great shoot!!

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul" - Plato
















Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

7 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Cute kid, great name, love the guitar!

Ruby Rideout said...

my friend has a son named Jack and he has the most beautiful face i've ever seen on a boy.

Your photos are sweet, really adore the last one!

dani marie said...

Love the one with dad and the guitar, and the one of all three on the bed. Great work as always!!!

ohana photographers -david and kimi said...

holy smokes that little guy has such a cute smile! love the last two my friend!!!

Christopher said...

I love his hands against the guitar. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Your Just Jack's images are Just Awesome. Keep up the great work my friend.
D~

Blair Van Bussel said...

He is just too sweet, these are great!!