Saturday, April 11

Updates coming soon... but Cabbage rolls for now...

I'm not lazy -- just busy (ok maybe a little lazy)... updates coming soon. Weddings - portraits --- and other stuff.


Be blessed. I leave you with a this --- I cooked a few weeks ago some cabbage rolls, they actually turned out looking great and tasting pretty good, but it'll be the last time for cabbage rolls here unless my mamma comes and cooks them.

BTW - my kiddo (Kenzie) is doing great - we had a stint of Pneumonia which by 4/21 will take us across the 2month mark of having to deal with. She was hospitalized for 5 days - BUT alas our God is great and she is healed - her lungs are perfect, but oh was that scary. much love ...e

Happy Easter weekend everyone, I pray you all understand the truth behind this day ... not just the bunnies and eggs part. (man I really have to check into why bunnies and eggs made into this day... hmmmm)

//enoch





enoch gonzalez
wedding photography
colorado springs colorado

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those look delicious!!
I am so happy that your daughter is doing so much better!
Enjoy Spring! :)

ohana photographers said...

oh man you are killin me!!! those look like heaven!
have a blessed easter to you and your fam my friend!!

Unknown said...

Dude these look pretty good! Happy Easter!

mrs boo radley said...

Now you've inspired me. Totally going to use my Napa cabbage tonight!

Take care, and Happy Easter!

Leah

Christopher said...

Those look great. I am glad you kiddo is doing better. One day at a time!