Wednesday, July 29

Ashley & David - Yippie Kay Yay Engagment Session

Enoch here again - shot a wonderful engagement session a little bit ago. Ashley had a wonderful idea of an empty hilly field out here in Colorado - so off we went. The session started off a little rainy so we waited, and then it got puffy cloudy and pretty so we shot some... and then out of somewhere in left field while my lighting gear was all up ... the hurricane winds and rain came with a vengeance - it was great! Not so great for gear and all - but I love the excitement of having to run from something.

Hot couples take great pictures... or is it just me? Ok ok ok ... 50/50... :-)

Below are some gorgeous shots of the happy beautiful couple stylin and profilen...
- Can't wait for their wedding in a couple weeks. Laters.

PS...Oh yeah... saw that gate down below, took a few shots and I was in love - I wanted to take it home and raise it as my own. I Heart the Red/Green Gate...

Good night Moon. Good night stars. Good night air. Good night noises everywhere.

//enoch
143




















Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

9 comments:

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

my goodness these are gorgeous!

Megan Hardre said...

By far my favorite ones you've done yet. :) Love them!!

mrs boo radley said...

Don't forget to say goodnight to the old lady whispering "Hush." and the bowl full of mush...and AMAZING PICTURES, ENOCH! I'm going to name my kids after you!

Christopher said...

Awesome skies! 2nd to last is my fav.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...some of them would make great album covers!

Becky said...

Fantastic Enoch! I love that gate too, how fun! Love your recent work my friend, AMAZING!

Julie said...

I love these pictures!! You are such an awesome artist and photographer. I am so excited for Stephen and I's engagement pics at the end of this month!! :)
julie

Amy said...

I adore these! I think its my favorite session I've seen you do!

dani marie said...

Your BEST...wow....the colors, the saturtion, the contrast....ENOCH they are PERFECT!!!