Monday, March 31

Easter Sunday ...

I am a little behind on posting these pictures, however I did want to show you all some of the images from that day. Kenzie is just too cute... I know I'm biased... but still she's our beautiful little girl...

Here is the picture of Kenzie's Easter Baskets --- my sister mailed one to her. Kenzie loved them both.


It snowed that morning so an outdoors egg hunt was out of the question, so we did an indoor egghunt in the living room.


A cute one of Kenzie


Our little angel


This is when she came into the living room and noticed what was going on... I like this one.


I liked the processing on this one... she is just soo freakin' cute...



We purchased a cute lamb for her - she hasn't named it yet. But on a side note I make a good lamb sound when playing with her with it... ;-)



Excited about the egg-hunt


Chocolate is one of her favorites...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fave pic were the pink and yellow egg (hunt. I also particularly like the one labeled Excited about egg hunt.....i remember by little bro with a similar look...... since I was privy to the Easter Bunny at that point, I used to love coaching him through the hunt.....and I also got a chuckle about the title 'cause I got a Batman flashback....Egg-cited about the Egg