Wednesday, April 30

She wrote me a note

While Tara wrote me a list of what she wanted on her Subway sub (Five Dollar Footlong!), Kenzie wanted a pen and paper to write Daddy a note too... so Tara cut out her paper and gave Kenzie the pad and a pen. My sweet little angel took the pad of paper and held the pen to her chin tapping it and looking up, in thought she sat there for a moment. When we asked what she was doing she said she was writing Daddy a note from Kenzie. She then put the pen to the paper and started to make swirly lines from right to left as if writing ... it was the cutest most adorable precious thing - and it was for me. I ran to get my camera to try and snap a couple pictures of it...

“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.” - Forest E. Witcraft








Good night you all...
- enjoy your families ... always... love them and hug them a lot.

-enoch-

5 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude. super touching post! love that you took a shot of her note! i do that same thing. $5 footlongs rule!!! have a killer weekend man!

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

You have such a beautiful little girl and how precious is her note!! Children have a way of melting our hearts instantly! I LOVE this post!

Unknown said...

Love the post dude. I love getting little notes from my little girls.

Kara May said...

Oh... love her little writting - so precious. Great memory that you're preserving!

MattDJ said...

Dude, this post grabbed me and didn't let go. This one shot totally made my day. Many blessings to you and your fam!!! :-)