Thursday, June 19

Mawige. Mawige is wot bwings us togeder tooday - Pomeroy Wedding

Photographing a wedding is such a privilege, to be able to see couples pledge their love before God, family, and guests, it is such an honor that I always hold dear. I love that I am able to witness the two become one and have that inside to their day in which guests don't get those intimate precious moments that I get to witness. The little kisses and snuggles while I take the couple to the side to be alone and take a couple shots.

Marshall and JoEllen were such a fantastically in love couple, spending the day with them was so wonderful. My absolutely favorite moment was when they were introduced as Mr & Mrs after the kiss... Smash Mouth's I'm a Believer rocked out the speakers, and M&J danced a jig down the aisle. I was fabulous!

"Mawige, that bwessed awangement, that dweam wifin a dweam"

"And wuv, twu wuv, will fowow you foweva"


A few details...








The Bride getting prepared...








The Grooms (almost) 1st glance at his Bride...














Dancing down the aisle...





12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow, these images are seriously gorgeous!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that second ring shot is awesome and that flare shot of the guys is insane!! great work my friend!!!

Unknown said...

hey dude great wrighting with light! awesome ring shots, and flair on the guys. found u on ricki ford photog come c me "A MOMENT IN TIME"

Sarah Barlow said...

Hey Enoch! SWEET blog!! I love the design!! And really awesome pictures too!
Colorado Springs is one of my favorite places ever! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Enoch, fabulous pics, very artistic. I can't wait to get prints. It was great meeting you. God bless you. Laurie

Elena said...

Beautiful work! My favorite is the heineken one :)

Hanssie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the flare shot with the guys. Brillant!

kymberli q. said...

The Heineken one and the flare shot are favorites! Great work on all of them! Looked like a lot of fun! :)

anna joy said...

awesome! i especially love the grooms almost first look, hahah!

Leah said...

love the beer ring shot!

Ashley Perez said...

I love that shot of the bride peeking out the window. Perfect light, perfect expression!

Sarah said...

Great stuff!!!