Tuesday, June 10

Rachel and Marlon - Engaged!

I love what I do, I truly do... I love taking Engagement sessions of super fun couples that love to just let loose in front of the camera.

I met up with Rachel and Marlon last Saturday at Monument Park here in beautiful Colorado Springs. The time spent together was full of laughter and more laughter. These two are such a beautiful couple and so full of love for each other. The camera dug them is all I can say.

Rachel & Marlon - I can not wait for your Wedding!




















7 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Great job! I especially love the one of them sitting on the chairs!

Ryel j said...

What great locations you have in Colorado. I absolutely love the ring and chain-link fence shot! So creative.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Nice job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude! did you get the tilt shift? awesome stuff that finger shot gets me every time. really diggin that last shot!

Enoch Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank you so much for your comment on my cards. You just made my weekend! I have been looking through your photos, and they are just beautiful! I love the one of the couple sitting in chairs holding hands. I look forward to seeing more of your photos! How did you find my blog? (Just out of curiosity! :) ). Have a great weekend!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

The ring shot on the bench. So freakin' awesome. Your work ROCKS!