Wednesday, July 9

Alison & Brad - California Wedding

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon in Livermore CA, the sun was bright and some of the smoke was dissipating making way for blue skies above. I had spent the morning with Alison, one of the most lovely fun outgoing brides I've ever met. She was on fire.

As she walked down the aisle to Brad, her waiting husband to be, she glowed so beautiful that I heard lots of the guests that were standing whisper out "Ooooo...Wow...She Looks so Beautiful" - they couldn't be more right. I looked back to Brad to take those Groom shots and saw his eyes glow bright just looking at his bride-to-be. It was such a beautiful wedding...

Brad and Alison - I just wanted to wish you the best in life and in marriage - may God continue to bless you with lots of love and happiness. Guys it was such a blast spending this time with you, your family, and friends (especially Larry), I truly can't wait to hang out again - gotta do a Poker Night soon.
Take care

//enoch





Isn't she just the cutest little flower girl!




I love this image... Marilyn right behind the beautiful Bride.










Alison's beautiful mother walking her down the aisle.






















Too cute... wonder if he has his license.
















This has a funny story behind it. So she caught the bouquet and then ran to the front of everyone and slammed it down like she just scored a touchdown. Priceless.



26 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW~ Seriously STUNNING!! Every image is so amazing!
They are going to LOOOOOOVE these!!!

Anonymous said...

I really only have one word for all of these shots: INCREDIBLE!!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the garter rocks the house and lovin the vineyard!!!! awesome work on this one my friend!

Eric Foley said...

Cool shot with the kid driving, very funny! I agree with D&B, that garter shot is nice!

kymberli q. said...

So many great ones! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of the bride in the vineyard(?)looking over her shoulder! Then the bridesmaids one in the vineyard. I also love the kid in the car and the ones of them from behind at the dinner table! So cool! Great job!

Hanssie said...

The garter shot was hilarious! And still LOVE the car shot...

Unknown said...

DUDE!!! WOW!! you rock these out. very very nice!
I love all of them.

anna joy said...

oooo these are amazing!!! i love especially the mariyln shot, the shot of the flower girl waving and the little boy driving! p.s. how do you get your photos so dang big on your blog?!

Megan Hardre said...

LOVE them!! Great job. I think my favorite has to be the bride and with the Marilyn photo behind her. Nice work once again!

Enoch Photography said...

Thanks you all for all the wonderful comments. This was definitely a beautiful wedding and so much fun to shoot. The bride was so easy to capture and had one of the best personalities! Much love for you all... //enoch

Enoch Photography said...

Oh and Anna... I've emailed you the answer to your question. Good night!

kristin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...I am going to check out the rest of your posts too :) YAY for new Blog friends!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/

Andrew said...

Awesome images, every one is incredible. I really love the shot of them in the back of the car and the dress shot is great. Talk to you soon.

Amanda Suanne said...

I loooove the one of the ring bearer driving the bride and groom that is a priceless shot!! Great stuff enoch!

Dawn Malone said...

Looks like a great wedding. So many great candids! Have a great weekend!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

You did an excellent job. The little handsome boy driving is great! but my favorite one is the bride with M.M. on the back and the walls pink :)
The flower girl is beautiful.

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

DUDE! best work to date!!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

This are awesome! The flower girl and ring bearer are adorable and I love how you incorporated them in the photos. Vineyard shots are rockin'. Great work :-)

Ruby Rideout said...

My friend, excellent wedding work!These are really beautiful images!

Enoch Photography said...

Thank you to all of you - wonderful comments from fantastic photographers... golden. Ruby -- you crazy lady - drop my name in India... I'm big over there. ;-)

AHS Photography said...

WOW!!!!! That pic with Marilyn is the background is perfect!!! And I am also in love with one where the little boy is in the driver's seat. Awesome!!!

Ryel j said...

Um... pure greatness! This wedding rocks it out!!

Danielle said...

Enoch-


I know this is another subject, but I need a favor, I need you to stop by my page and read vivian's story.

We need as many people as possible saying prayers for her.

PLease take the time, we need our prayers to be heard for her.

Thank you and God Bless

Christopher said...

What great color, light and composition. These are just fantastic.

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Wow you got some killer shots, beautiful color, very creative and awesome composition... This looks like a fun crowd

Unknown said...

wow the kid in the driver's seat. u go boy' that is toooooo much. i'm lovin' it awesome fotogs "Boo yyaaaa" AMOMENTINTIME