Friday, July 18

Another Teaser!! 3 Weddings and a ... well just 3 Weddings.

I love teaser posts - really I do. So here is another one...

This is from my last 3 weddings - enjoy .... I'll have the rest of the images up later in the week.

Busy busy busy... but alas I do love what I do...

"What work I have done I have done because it has been play. If it had been work I shouldn't have done it."
- Mark Twain


Kelsey and Spencer Wedding -

the Beautiful Bride

I Heart Puffy Clouds


Christina and Ryan Wedding -
The beautiful couple over looking Pike's Peak and Manitou Springs

the 1st Dance silhouette


Rachel and Marlon Wedding -


Rachel looking beautifully into the camera - took my breath away... BEAUTIFUL!

1 Corinthians 13:4 (Love Verse)


Till next time. Have a blessed weekend!

//enoch

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH MAN!! What a good tease! These shots are fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing more photos from these~ I am sure they will ROCK!!

Hanssie said...

Holy cow, the Pike's Peak one makes me want to throw up, but it's AWESOME! And the first dance one was amazing too. So creative. Glad you're busy...that's aways good, eh?

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude number 4 is the magic number!! awesome!! way creative and so killer!

Elena said...

WOW, to me third is breathtaking!!!

Sarah Shalley said...

thanks for the prayers! LOVE these images. can't wait to see more.
talk soon!

Ruby Rideout said...

Gorgeous images. Love love love the one of the bride looking at the camera and the one of them on the cliff. Great work.

Poly Scenic Photography said...

Glad to see you're keeping busy. The work looks great.

Ryel j said...

So fun!!! Can't wait to see more!

kymberli q. said...

That ring shot ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!