Monday, July 28

A Great Wedding - R & M

R and M were married on a Saturday a few weekends ago - it was a beautiful day full of fun, family, fellowship, and lots of laughter. (oh and some bumps, bruises, and a sore back for myself! I really don't like falling head of heels (seriously!) in front of lots of peeps... but I survived and learned a lesson... to speed walk backwards without looking 1st!) What a glorious day it was... perfect weather, blue sky, puffy white clouds (my favorite!), beautiful bride, handsome groom, and a lively wedding party... couldn't have been any better.

They've set off on their adventure of life together and up and moved to Alaska... how cool is that? When Tara and I got married... we just moved in together in the same city... but moving North... way way north... awesome! Mr and Mrs F - I wish you both the very best and know beyond a shadow of doubt that you guys you will grow old together and give those parents of yours some beautifully awesome grandchildren. Congratulations again you two! Live happy grow old and M... always remember she's right even when wrong! ;-) //enoch

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Gandhi


























































Have a blast in Alaska!

24 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looooove these shots~
Amazing!

Christopher said...

There are a ton of them that I like. I am not sure where to start. More then anything, I love the smiles and the way their laughter comes thru the photos.

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing Enoch! I swear your pictures get more and more beautiful as the weeks go by.

Ruby Rideout said...

You fell? Like in front of everyone? HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, how embarassing. I would have died laughing if I was there!! Oh....and then I would have helped you up. hehee But you know karma: that's going to happen to me at my next wedding just because I laughed at you.

Your images are all spectacular! You can tell they're really happy as seen thru your eyes and your work. Love' em.

Hanssie said...

Love that shot of the bridal party walking, arms linked. You capture some really great moments in your pictures.

m p said...

WOW Enoch!

I love these. What a GREAT shot of the bridesmaids in the air!

Jeanette said...

Hi Enoch! Great wedding, I like the groom with the guys, and the cute toes shot. Good job!

Unknown said...

Ok man you made it way to hard to pick a fav so I am not even going to try. But dude you rocked it out again..Love them!

Enoch Photography said...

Tiffany - my shots love you too!

Christopher - thanks man - that means a lot to me.

Becky - thank you so much for such a nice thing.

Chelo - you are priceless. Thank you.

Ruby - Dork. I will be pointing and laughing at you as well. ;-)

Hanssie - thank you sweetie!

Melissa - Yeah I have a thing for making clients jump and work out lately. odd.

Jeanette - it was great wedding!

Ricki - my friend. I've been trying to play Guitar hero .. not rocking on that... i'll tell you that.

Dale - thanks for the email bud.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! You all are so talented it means the world to hear from great peers as yourself. I Heart you ALL. //enoch

Danielle said...

ok, I love their dog, and the jumping shot and painted toes, they are amazing!!

You do such beautiful work.

Thank you for being such an inspiration!!!!!

YOU ROCK!

kristin said...

I love the toes! Great shots in there! The bridal party with locked arms with the brick - tight!

http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/

Elena said...

Wow, gorgeous work!
Great moments, emotions and beautiful details. I can't choose the one I love the most :)

Eric Foley said...

I love the blur shot, well done!

David Anderson said...

These are great man!! I really like 1 and 2 the best, 2 is particularly sweetness!! Your work is great man!!

kymberli q. said...

You ROCKED this wedding! There are way too many favorites for me to name them all! Awesome work here! And that note/vows shot is so sweet and priceless!

AHS Photography said...

These are all fantastic! You really captured the mood of the day!

Tawny said...

Right back at yo groovy self dude! You rock!

Tawny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

Man these shots are so awesome. I really like the second one and the bride and groom together in black and white are both really awesome. Thanks for all the blog comments, I really do appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I looove the 2nd shot man. Very cool.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the shot with the doggie!!! and totally love the doggie in b&w! that's a friggen cute dog!! rocked em' again enoch!

MattDJ said...

Man E!! You've got some out of this world color! I can only imagine the look on this happy couple's faces when they saw this post! :-)

Enoch Photography said...

You guys and gals - you all are such wonderful and talented photographers and friends. Thank you always for your kind words. You all Rock! //enoch

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Enoch, WOW you really captured alot of amazing shots... WOW