Sunday, September 7

Ryan and Dani Anniversary'ish Shoot

I've said this time and time again - I love our Military men and women. They are among the true heroes of our generation. When I am blessed with the opportunity to capture one of these brave young people - I have to tell you I love it. I love what I do and I love having those opportunities to spend time with our soldiers

Ryan is off in Iraq now - so if could please keep him in your prayers that would be awesome!

Dani and Ryan were such a joy to hang out with during our session. They had such great tender moments together and heck they're great lookin' peeps so you know it was easy to capture!! ;-)

Here are some from our day... cya! //enoch

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle
















16 comments:

Jaggerwar opions about games and about paintball said...

These are truly amazing... as always! Your work is always inspirational. I'll keep Ryan in my prayers. A side question, what camera and lens do you use most often? Which lens did you use on the first shot? You continue to rock!

Amanda Suanne said...

great job! I love the third shot , it rocks!

Sarah Shalley said...

Super great! I'm loving these! Dang, I wish you lived closer to TX! :)

Shoots for fun are the best!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

Beautiful people and an awesome photographer. What more could one want? Great job!
-E

Christopher said...

Great contrast in the first shot.

Ryel j said...

I love the compositions!! Your work is stellar as always.

Tiffany said...

So fantastic!!
Amazing shoot as usual!

Elena said...

Beautiful work Enoch, love the first one!!

anna joy said...

chi- poodle- latte!!

i love number 2 and the last one, these are great!

Hanssie said...

This is my very favorite shoot you've done so far. I love them. They look so great and so much in love!

Eric Foley said...

You really captured their love with your photographs! They must love these! Nice!

Ruby Rideout said...

enoch- just think of how important these images are to ryan and dani while they are separated right now.....

the special moments you have captured for them, they are holding dear to their hearts at this time.

beautiful~

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that first b&w shot is killer my friend! the tree looks insane!!

Andrew said...

Wow great images and what you said about service families is so true. I really love her look in the third one.

Unknown said...

love all of them dude but the b&w are off the hook;-) thx 4 stoppin' by come back any time. [a moment in time]

Unknown said...

hey dude, i was in a hurry but I read Ruby's comment and had to come back and thank you for shooting this super man;-) thank you to ryan for your service;-} i can not express my thanks enough. [A MOMENT IN TIME THAT NO ONE SHOULD EVER FORGET}