Wednesday, July 15

Esession - Ben & Krista - GOG LOVE

Wow.. I need to update... so here we goooo...


I love taking pictures of good lookin people... :) ... who doesn't? So this session was pretty simple for that fact --- but hard for the fact that it was summer time and stinkin' 30 Degrees outside! I fingers were frrrrreeezin... and this poor couple was trying to look warm in all the picture. "Think warm" was all I could say while offering my jacket to Krista....

Ben and Krista were awesome... both outside and in... what a great couple! Ben is in the Military and was shipped out overseas 2 days after this photo shoot. My prayers are definitely with him on a safe return home. I do believe he will be meeting up with his wife to be in Hawaii for their Wedding. Good luck to the two of you ... blessing...

//enoch
143
























Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

2 comments:

ohana photographers said...

lovin the 4th from the bottom and totally lovin the last shot enoch!! rocked it my brutha!

Tiffany said...

Awesome as always!