Saturday, July 25

Jade & Huy Wedding Day of Faboulous'ness....

Had a great wedding a few weeks ago with Jade and Huy, and let me tell you this is a super cool couple, they had style, they had grace, .... just beautiful and way fun.

I had never shot a traditional Asian wedding prior to this day and I gotta say what a funky change from my normal stuff. The bringing of gifts was awesome (crowded but awesome!) which included like a gazillion things, then they feasted liked Kings and Queens which included a roasted pig, then the beautiful reception, then party time with lots more eating and karaoke. The whole time Jade looked stunning while changing into 3 different outfits mind you - you go girl! :-) .... and of course I can't leave out Huy who looked dashing and debonair.

And to Huy and Jade's family and friends - thank you for being gracious and kind to me the whole day - you all made my day so much fun.

You guys are perfect with each other. Have a blessed life together.

//enoch
143




































































Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

9 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Fabulous'ness indeed...I don't know which one is my favorite!

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

OMG Enoch!!! I LOOOOOVE them!!! They are so candid and natural. I love the different perspectives. Definitely FABULOUS!!! Now I'm really dying to see the rest!

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

great photos as always. love the new watermark.

Ruby Rideout said...

1-awesome logo!
2-your images and post processing are INSANE!!! You know i love ethnic weddings.
3-you must submit the one of the boys together to a contest. Their different expressions blows me away. Ding Ding Ding....winner.

ohana photographers said...

enoch all shots are so awesome, but i'm lovin the feel of the first one! love it!

Enoch Photography said...

You all rock. Thanks!

Tiffany said...

These are soooo ahhhhmazing!
(Also love the logo stamp)

Christopher said...

Looks like SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

Amneh said...

These are so beautiful! I love the 17th picture. Absolutely stunning! =) I can't wait to get married now... Lol.