Monday, July 20

Katie and Boe Wedding - Pine Colorado

Boe & Katie were married a few weeks ago in Pine Colorado - a beautiful mountain town east of Denver. Their vows were said under huge pine trees and a forest backdrop. A beautiful couple and a perfectly sunny day.

Katie's family hosted the event which was nothing short of awesome. Fantastic people - with such big hearts they all were.

Congratulations again to the 2 of you, may you be blessed abundantly in your life together. Here's a few love notes to leave to each other.....
I love you more than... I thought I could; ..... then my heart can beat; ..... than bubbles; ..... romeo loves juliet; ..... then ketchup ..... than all the stars in the sky; .... than all the waves in the ocean; ..... than I love LOST; ..... I LOVE YOU MORE than.... well.... EVERYTHING.

//enoch
143

This was their guest book to sign in on... very cool and different.

















































Enoch Gonzalez
Wedding Photography
Colorado Springs Colorado

3 comments:

feastingmama said...

These are beautifully awesome! I wish you were our photographer :-) Love your new logo too...

143

mrs boo radley said...

Love love LOVE the closeup of her and the makeup--her eyes are so stunning!

Nice work!

dani marie said...

As ALWAYS!!! AMAZING photos...you are truely an amazing photog!!