Saturday, October 20

Busy Exhausting Day

What a day! I am so tired right now, my eyes are drooping low. I went to sleep last night around 1 AM and woke up and 530 AM -- couldn't sleep and then couldn't go back to sleep when Tara woke up.

So on my "To Do" list today was:

1) Setup for Garage Sale - 6:30 AM
2) Pickup extra family items - 7:20 AM
3) Leave for Photography job #1 - 8:20 AM
4) Back home - 10:30 AM - help sell at Garage Sale
5) Clean up and close down Garage Sale - 1:30 PM
6) Leave for Photography job #2 - 1:45 PM
7) Leave from job #2 to Photography job #3 - 430 PM

Everything went smoothly today --- just a long long day. Now I'm going to lay on the couch and watch a movie... i think we'll watch "the Contract" with Morgan Freeman and John Cusack.

I'll post some of the pictures from this weekend's photography sessions later this week. But for now - take care and get some rest... I know I will.

----------------
Now playing: The Postal Service - Sleeping In
via FoxyTunes

No comments: