Wednesday, October 31

The Rockies - and my Tooth

So the Rockies lost in the World Series (4-0), I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that they didn't win at least 1 game, I'd say it was due to the long layoff. Well I'm not much of a baseball fan, however I lived in DFW for 7 years and the Rangers really never had a winning season during that time so I never got excited for them. So we'll see about next year, maybe they can do a Cinderella style story again ... or next time just dominate.

So I've had a tooth ache for the last 10 months and refused to get a root canal done, however last week I had the ultimate in tooth pains. I was hurting, the kind of pain were nothing you can do helps to alleviate the pain that engulfs you... yeah it was bad. So yesterday I went and just had it pulled and will have a permanent placed later next year - oh the relief --- or maybe it's just the pain medication I'm on... but there is relief none the less...
I've never been so out of it as lately --- it is definitely the pain killers - yesterday was like dream once the extraction was done. They did use some kind of anesthesia that knocked me out for 30+ mins - I never felt like I truly woke up.

Time to hangout with Tara - we'll watch a movie in a bit --- Intolerable Cruelty - or - Perfect Stranger --- or Pathfinder... oh the choices...

You all have a good night.

1 comment:

jess... said...

I've (Jessica) had 9 root canals, take it from a professional.....I COMPLETELY understand your pain! P.S. Jason dressed up as Dwight K Schrute for halloween! I'll post pics later.