Monday, October 15

October PS LOVE

Well this is something that I talked about in previous posts that I would be rolling out soon. PS LOVE - giving your pictures some Photoshop LOVE. This month is the 1st month that I'm rolling this out - so I hope that I get a good response.

Here's how it works if you'd like to participate in this months PS LOVE:

Pick out a favorite picture of yours that you really love - but would love to see what it would look like if a professional was able to put an artistic flare to your picture. Got a picture in mind? Good. Now I'll need you to email me (enoch@enochphotography.com) a full resolution picture - the higher the quality the better.

I'll choose my favorite picture for this month and give it some Photoshop Love and email the image back to you in full resolution. I'll post before and after images so that everyone can see who got some PS Lovin for the month and how there image turned out.

Now - get to finding a picture and send it to me... Please have your pictures to me by next Saturday - (10/20/07) - I'll post once I've completed the lovin... ;-)

Here's an example of a before and after image...

BEFORE: (not a bad picture as is... but add some PS Love to it...)



AFTER: (ah now the colors pop and the picture looks great...)

2 comments:

DEGumentary said...

Awesome idea, you've got so much untapped talent. keep doing what you do and it'll all come together

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!