Wednesday, April 9

A must watch...

So lately on my free time I've been catching up with this show that I must say is riot and definitely on my top 10 list of favorite shows ever. It's Arrested Development, a show that has since been canceled, but is sooo funny that I wish it wasn't truly feel bad that I didn't catch it while it was on TV, and it's sad to think that it will never ever ever be back on TV no matter what... :-(

The recurring jokes on the show are priceless, Gob's Chicken Dance (Actually most of the Bluth's have a personal rendition of the Chicken Dance which is a riot), Tobias and well just him, Buster and his claw, the smart out-side of the show remarks..... I could go on and on...such a great show- Genius I tell ya, genius. I watched the last episode today and I'm kinda sad ... I have to say ... I loved every show, I honestly cracked up laughing in every episode and will definitely have to watch this again - the show on many levels is Genius. Oh and I can't pick who's my favorite character... it's a tie... Buster, Gob, George Micheal, or Michael...

So if you're up for a comedy that is smart and make your stomach hurt at time from laughing so hard, you must give this a whirl ... give it at least 5 episodes. Now be warned it's not your G type show, there are parts that are PG-13'ish... however everything is bleeped out of blurred out. Nevertheless... great show and it's worth a watch.

I've been watching it for free online over at HULU.com - they have all 3 seasons. HULU is a free online video site formed to house all of the Major networks shows that are currently online. There are small 15-30 second commercials - but the quality and the full screen are awesome.


3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

I've never seen this show but I've always wanted to. I'll have to check it out!

M:)

jess... said...

Dude....Arrested Development is the best....just the flat out craziest show I've ever seen. Did you see Juno yet? George Michael is hillarious in it.
-Jason

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

GOB rules!! "i think i've made a tiny huge mistake" we too never got to see it while on air, but in hindsight glad cuz we got to blow through the whole 3 seasons in one night and loved it! instant gratification that's us!! we bought them on dvd and watch em over and over!