Monday, April 21

{Tresa Taysom's Wonderful Family}

We met up in Manitou this past Saturday on a glorious 69 degree day. Tresa and her 2 children and 2 Grandchildren were such a delight. I truly loved hanging out with them as they were fun and energetic and so friendly --- such a beautiful family.

We spent the noon time shooting, walking and talking - just having a fun time and laughing. I had the pleasure to know them just a little bit - this was a hard one to pick as I loved all of the images...

Oh and really....I love spring time... blue skies, white puffy clouds, and great weather... oh how much I missed spring - I'm glad it's back.

























5 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the top of the slide and the stair image are awesome!!! love em. great fam session enoch!!

anna joy said...

these are really sweet, i love the colors!

gabriel.ryan. said...

that last one is classically awesome! and you're in colorado springs? i freaking love colorado... spent 4 years up in the mountains in summit county. rock on.

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

That slide shot is so cool, I really like all the different angles you captured on this shoot.. Nice work!!

EB Photo and Design said...

I love the slide and family pictures. I love the angles that you use to shoot - they are fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.