Thursday, April 3

My Skydiving video - "the Face"...

A few years ago, Tara and I decided to take a trip to our future home in Colorado and also go skydiving. This is definitely one of the greatest thrills of my life and I truly can't wait to do this again soon.

Ok on to the video... now the reason I call the video "the Face" is because right before I step out to jump... I took a couple deep breaths and then... well you'll see... (oh and a good friend of mine Michael makes sure that I constantly remember to make that face every now and then...)



Ok... so the wind caught my face and yeah... I was scared a little bit... Wouldn't you be at 11,500 ft up?

My friend Dale is coming up later this year... I'm hoping to do this again. Who else is up for it? This is something I always wanted to accomplish in my life... even though I am afraid of heights.





The video and the 2 images were taken by the same guys that jumped with us, skydivetherockies.com - Great group of professionals over there... highly recommended if you decide to do the jump...

-Enoch

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. I remember that video

Anonymous said...

These pics disturb me. You look like Cris Angel Mindfreak....yuck! Tara on the other hand looks great.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I am sooooo there!
I'll prolly need a Depends LOL.

Enoch Photography said...

Cris Angel Mindfreak... haha - funny. But I do look a bit different in that picture.. not one I like that's for sure. -e

Unknown said...

Nice work man.

THE PARSONS said...

That was amazing and hilarious - the face, hahaahha. Can't believe it, though, so incredible to have done that!!

AHS Photography said...

This is so awsome!!!!! My heart totally dropped just watching!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dude you are way more man than i!! that's awesome! i think i'll just watch the vid and pretend it's me!! without wetting myself :)