Monday, September 15

Cristy & Sean - Harley eSession

I meet up with Cristy & Sean at Garden of the Gods here in Colorado Springs a few weeks ago - it had just rained and looked like it was about to just storm down on us. It didn't and we got to take some rad shots of the beautiful couple on Sean's Harley -

Their wedding is coming up soon --- October... can't wait you two!

//enoch







This shot was a recreation of Sean's Grandparents and their Harley - same setup. It was cool doing this...





You see what I did there? ;-)


Enoch Gonzalez
Enoch Photography
Colorado Springs, Colorado

7 comments:

Christopher said...

The last shot is very cool. Love the reflection and how the name just pops out at you!

Tiffany said...

These are AWESOME!!

Ruby Rideout said...

I think i have a thing with reflections. I LOVE that last image and that idea over the HD....definitely different!

How lucky you are to have a HD as a prop....and the fact that it looks gloomy outside I think is soooo cool. I'm sick of hot sunny weather Enoch. It follows me everywhere....I want to live in the dark for a while. :)

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

Hey long time no see... OK for some reason I didnt subscribe to your blog and I cant imagine why?? So I just scrolled through your lastest and greatest and I'm lovin it... Your colors are so vibrant and your images just explode with emotion.. good job my friend..

Megan Hardre said...

Nice work as always! I love those dark clouds and their contrast with the rocks.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin that 3rd and last shot my friend!! how i envy your locations!

Hanssie said...

Great location and that last shot rocks!