Tuesday, September 30

Kate and Jim eSession - Soooo Cute.

Kate loves Jim and Jim loves Kate. Enoch loved photographing Kate and Jim loving each other... Enoch loved hanging out and laughing lots with Kate and Jim and Enoch can't wait for their wedding coming soon.

We met up in Manitou for the shoot and then afterward they took me to the BEAUTIFUL church where they are getting married... can't wait to shoot there.

Kate and Jim - you were a blast to hang out with and you are such a lovely lovely couple ...

Here are a few of the loved moments from our time together. Enjoy ...

See you two in a couple weeks!! //enoch














Enoch Gonzalez
Enoch Photography
Colorado Springs Wedding Photographer

10 comments:

Ryel j said...

The last shot is my favorite for sure! This couple is so sweet and your work is amazing!

Tiffany said...

These are sooooo great~

Christopher said...

At first, I thought I was reading Dr. Seuss. I love the shot with them laughing. Lots of fun.

Jeanette said...

Nice images Enoch! I like the emotion you captured.

Nicole Liebgott Photography said...

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL MY FRIEND...

Tawny said...

Beautiful moments beautifully captured dude! Looove them. Rock on!

Andrew said...

Great pictures, you can definitely see how much they love each other.

Ruby Rideout said...

"Kate loves Jim and Jim loves Kate"....I love how you worded that.

The last 2 are my fav's. Looking forward to seeing the wedding images.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

LOVE the shot of her laughing on the stairs!!! LOVE IT! rocked it like no other once again my friend!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

I love how you captured true emotion here. Awesome job :-)