Wednesday, September 24

St.Jude - OCT 29th - Chili's (edited)

Hey you all just wanted to post about something that I was asked to participate in recently. My sister (GM for Chili's in Pryor OK) asked me to use my amazing artistic ability (yeah right!)... to create some fun "Create a Pepper" shirts which would be auctioned off at her store and the money would go to St.Jude - so of course I agreed. They're not the greatest drawings but I still wanted to share... it's kinda hard drawing on those shirts as space was limited.

So go out to a Chili's on OCT 29th - as the full day of profits will go to St.Jude, that is so awesome! If you don't usually donate to any charities... just go and eat and eat as much as you want... as you'll be eating for charity!

Much love you all... we're still in AZ... just hanging out with family... I'll post some pictures another time. //enoch (edited - not sure why I put the date as June 29th - too late now... hmmmm - sorry you guys...)

Pirate Shirt



Swirly's


Multicolored




Flower



Sunrise over water



I Heart the Earth



Happy Sunrise



Peace



Classic NES Games (Pac-man, Duck hunt, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Super Mario Bros)



VOTE!



5 comments:

Christopher said...

I have to laugh at myself; I looked at the drawings first before I read your note. AsI was looking thru them, I kept thinking, what I am looking at?

Then I went back to the top and saw what it was all about.

You do have some great talent. Sure is a lot better then what I have that is for sure.

Michaela said...

Hahaha oh jeez! I did the same thing as Christopher (I looked before I read). I was looking at the pics and I was thinking, "Why peppers? I don't understand..."

Sweet drawing skills. You definately rock at the pepper thing and looking out for people who can't look out for themselves. Good job brotha!

Ruby Rideout said...

Wait.
You drew these? Like the stars and the pirate face and the earth and the stripes?

May not be a big deal to you but I'm not saying this to be nice, I swear I can't draw anything but stick figures. And if the stick figures have smiley faces and hair, that's fancy for me.

I will go stuff my face on the 29th.....but did you mean June? Its a long ways away!

Hope you guys are having a blast in AZ.

rowena said...

Aye Matey! These all look good to me, you be a pro!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome cause! will mos def get out there to eat. june 29th tho? that's a looong ways away. hope your having fun in the Zone :)